Mental Wellness Conversation Curriculum WRASAP Partner Meeting
December 3 @ 8:00 am - December 6 @ 1:00 pm PST
Montana State University Extension is providing a training for WRASAP partners in the Mental Wellness Conversation Curriculum. The training will include Mental Health First Aid and time to discuss how to bring the curriculum to your state. Expenses are covered by MSU for one person per state or territory. If more than one person from your state would like to attend we will determine capacity and funding and be in touch with you directly.
- Dates: Dec 3-6, 2023
- Location: Bozeman, MT
- Hotel: Element Bozeman, located in downtown
- Dec 3, 2023: Arrive in Bozeman, MT, check-in to the Element hotel
- Dec 4: 8 am – 5 pm training on the MWCC and MHFA (Required for all; however, those who are trained in MHFA already will have free time)
- Dec 4: 6 pm- 8 pm Dinner in downtown Bozeman as a group
- Dec 5: 8 am – 5 pm training on MWCC and MHFA (Required for all; however, those who are trained in MHFA already will have free time)
- Dec 5: 6 pm – 8 pm Dinner in downtwon Bozeman as a group
- Dec 6: 8 am – 12 pm MWCC discussions; how to bring the curriculum to your state; changes to the curriculum and cards to fit your states needs.
- Dec 6: 12 pm – 1 pm lunch Event ends
Register for the event here: