- This event has passed.
Training Opportunity: Mental Health First Aid
June 27 @ 11:00 am - 5:30 pm PDT
Date & time of virtual session:
Tuesday, June 27, from 12pm Mountain (11am Pacific / 8am Hawaii) to 6:30pm Mountain (5:30pm Pacific /
More extensive than QPR, Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental
health and substance use challenges among adults.
What you’ll learn:
· Common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges
· Common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges
· How to interact with a person in crisis
· How to connect a person with help
· How to respond using the MHFA Action Plan (ALGEE):
For more information about Mental Health First Aid, visit MHFA.org
This training is virtual – participants complete approximately 2 hours of online, self-paced prework in the MHFA Connect
system before attending the instructor-led virtual session in Zoom.
E-mail Alison Brennan, email@example.com, no later than Monday, June 19.